6.11.2009

100 Posts! Woo Hoo!

Hi All,
First off, this is my 100th post, and I am pretty happy about that. Thank everyone who has stopped by and hung around. I've been having a lot of fun on the blog, and I am excited for what's to come.
Just a heads up. Mrs Rose and I are taking off for a few days. She is headed to Florida to celebrate her sister Kyra's Birthday, with her other sisters. There are 4 of them! And their poor Brother, but he wasn't invited, much like us husbands. So, I am off to take the Hounds to see their grandparents. Subsequently I am going to take a few days off the blog. Don't worry, I'll be back Wednesday or Thursday. I know I promised some posts that I did not get to yet, but this week has been crazy, trying to get everything finished, before I take off. So, in the mean time, Cruise my 100 posts, and see some of the great stuff out there. My friend Garth Johnson at Extreme Craft, is over in Jingdezhen, China (The Home of Porcelain) and been making great posts on what he has seen. It is truly an amazing place and I can't wait to go back and take Mrs. Rose.

A few posts before I disappear.

Speaking of China, former Turner Prise Winner (A BIG deal in the Art world) Antony Gormley made a piece composed of 40,000 terra cotta people.
Read the Article Here

No comments: