8.31.2009

The Coup


I have heard the cries of the People!

The Coup is here!

The Coup is a Mid-Temperature Porcelain, White and Vitrified at Cone 5 and 6. Based on the same great Porcelain for the People formula. Rugged for throwing and building, The best Porcelain out there, now at a lower temperature.

We have a limited number of boxes of The Coup, Mid-Temperature Porcelain. This is a primary batch to determine people's interest in this clay. If people respond to this offer, The Coup will go into production.

If you would like a box for only $28, shipped! Email me, matt [at] matt and daves clays [dot] com. I will send you a link to a Secure Google Checkout transaction.

Contact me now, as they are going fast!

Update: I still have a few boxes left, but I wanted to note that every single one of the people who got to me first were all people who had previously tried Porcelain for the People! That says something, They got a taste of Matt and Dave's and now they want more! What are you waiting for? The Revolution is starting without you!

4 comments:

Alex Solla said...

You know, I havent watched for mail since I had a girlfriend sending me mail from Japan. Now I have my eyes glued on the mailbox after lunch, waiting for my mailman to bring me a box of Coup! How cool is that?!!

Matthew Katz said...

(Stop)
Oh yes, wait a minute Mister Postman
(Wait)
Wait Mister Postman

Please Mister Postman, look and see
(Oh yeah)
If there's a letter in your bag for me
(Please, Please Mister Postman)
Why's it takin' such a long time
(Oh yeah)

Jerry said...

w00t!!

Matthew Katz said...

Glad you are excited Jerry!

Unfortunately for everyone else,That's It! Samples of The Coup are all sold! Sorry If you didn't get one this time. I suspect that from the response that there will be some more soon! Watch out for the announcement of the next batch. Thanks everyone. I hope you love it!