2.15.2010

Kiss This...



After my grumblings about Valentine's Day I heard form a bunch of people, some in support. Most letting me know that I am unromantic and that VD is a great thing (BTW you can get a shot for that and clear it right up).


None-the-less I return to the refrain that the wonderful Mrs. Rose does not care for the day herself. So I get off the hook.


Still we had a lovely day out and had a nice dinner with our friends the F-V's 


But to again kneel in worship to the great lady who I follow follow around like a Pilot Fish, living in the shadow of the great and mighty shark. 

It is m'lady who dug up, this pretty cool piece.  Made by Tsang Cheung Shing this beautiful piece of clay is something to fall in love with. 


So to my Mrs. Rose (The only person I know for sure reads this silly blog). I love and worship you and I don't know how I would live without you. 


Happy (belated) Valentines Day.


link

7 comments:

Unknown said...

you just made my cold heart melt....thanks my sweet.

Tracey Broome said...

I don't like Valentine's Day! Just another retail ploy to make someone buy you something to prove their love on one particular day. What is up with that?! and I don't like the red and pink color combo much either!
I spent the day alone, my husband is a photographer at the Olympics and my daughter, well she is seventeen and in a band, need I say more!? This is a timely photo. I have been struggling with why I only want to make sculptural pieces when functional work serves more purpose and what do I do with this desire to make unnecessary objects. Well, I guess because people love their unnecessary objects. This photo is an encouraging piece for me! Thanks....

Unknown said...

You know damn well that your father reads this thing too.

Wm.

Matthew Katz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matthew Katz said...

Nothing like your dad cramping your style while you are trying to slide up to a lady...

Unknown said...

Matt, you really are a romantic! :-)
Dave

Anonymous said...

Love this piece, and I love your BLOG, we will definately need to share more often! Tommy Lee