11.20.2009

KABOOM!



 -

 I stumbled across this item and though, " Yep, It's Friday" 

I'm excited because my oldest friend Mr. Chris is coming to visit.  We have literally known each other since the age of 4 when we met in Pre-School. That means we have know each other for 12 whole years (don't you dare question me on my math!) 

I'm feeling insecure as someone, in a round about way, called me old the other day...



/Sad.



Don't everyone have too much fun tonight. But everyone make sure to Wang Chung tonight.


Damn... I am old

Anyhoo




 From the maker's site

-



This whimsical pouring vessel is a comical take on the western slang “Sake Bomb”.  The inspiration is a juxtaposition of the Fugu Fish (Blowfish), the most opulent of sashimi cuts and a WW II sea mine. The small drinking cups perch neatly on the spines making it a compact entertaining tool.



The Sake Bomb was designed by Alexander Purcell founder of APRRO an interdisciplinary design studio based in Los Angeles.

-





No comments: