5.03.2010

What about a Bear Mouth Urinal?



There is no better way for man to display our conquest over nature then having representations of it's animals vomit on you in an attempt to clean yourself.


This particular porcelain ungulate was recently featured at the Milan Design Week and drummed up quite some attention. There is not much documentation on the who, what, where, why and how on this particular item. That doesn't mean I don't want one. Of course the problem is that I am 6'5" and so to get it mounted to a functional height for me, I would have to punch a hole in the ceiling for the antlers.

The things we do for a fabulous life...



This particular item was found by Freshome.

I'm glad to be back... I missed you all. It was a long semester, but I survived. 







No comments: