5.27.2009

Can I get an Amen!


I came across this on Not Cot this morning. Even though I am feeling slightly unhappy about Not Cot at the moment(see dueling Charles Simonds posts). I will not slight them by not using their content.
Anyhoo, I though that my Ceramics Kin would get a kick out of this concept from Designer Brock Davis.
This scares me, I am the kind of person who should not be in Ceramics. Those of you who know me personally, know that I am an... Ogre, to put it nicely. On top of that I am clumsy and break everything. Mrs. Rose has lost every pot that she came into our relationship with, because of me. Our primary dinnerware is from Andy Shaw, A) Because it is awesome and beautiful B) because I can't break it. It has taken the abuse I have thrown at it for 8 years and I have yet to break a single piece.

No comments: