9.20.2010

Splink



This is the Splink. The cup cradle that prevents you from knocking over your drink. 
Unfortunately to perform it's noble service it hide a most of the aesthetic of your but, cest le vie if it keeps your mug up right. 


To me the immediate appeal is not so much spill prevention but destruction deterrence. 
As I say to Mrs. Rose. "I'm the reason we can't have nice things." Even though I am a ceramical person. I also break everything that gets broken in the house. I have sent many a mug to the shelf where we display items at angles so that they appear not to be broken.



___________________________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

peppylady (Dora) said...

I have to say that mug looks filmier to me. I believe I have that mold to that mug.

Coffee is on,