5.09.2011

Glaze Calc for the People!



Hey All,


How is everyone feeing about their Glaze Calc skills? Wanna learn? Wanna Refresher? Wanna know more?


Then I have the opportunity for you! I am returning for a command performance to the Truro Center for the Arts at Castle Hill for my Glaze Calc class "Glaze of our Lives".


The class is taking place in beautiful, Truro, Massachusetts from June 27th-July 1st. It is an amazing place at the best time of the year.


We will explore the ins and outs of glazes. How and why they work and how and why they don't work.
We will talk about surface, temperature, materials, chemistry and everything in between.


I hope to see you all there. We're going to have a great time!

_________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

dthorpe said...

It was a great class last year! Wish I could do it again this year.

Matthew Katz said...

It was great to have you Danny!