I have a controversial standpoint and I will take your abuse in the comments. I don't prefer real maple syrup. Now don't get me wrong. I like it just fine and God know that when the Top Secret Pancake house near Alfred opens for the season soon, I will be there. But when it comes to the syrup I reach for, I go for the fake stuff.

I also am not a fan of soaking my pancakes. I confuse Mrs. Rose as I stack my pancakes and then cut them one at a time and not slicing through the whole stack. What I am trying to say, is that I am pancake weird.

My pancake fastidiousness is being satiated bu this new syrup reservoir plate by uncommon goods. I think that this is for more than just pancakes, sauces would do very well here too.
None to shabby.




Wanda Davis said...

These are awesome pieces! I love the ones with people! You seem like you might have some suggestions for a provider of ceramic tile in Vancouver?

Shiya Priya said...

Nice Website...
Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
FB Likes and check your website worth Website Value Calculator
Hot Wallpapers seo tools website
its may be very beneficial for you also really