2.18.2011

The Rabbit of Caerbannog

Hiyo Katz and Kittens,
Sorry about being M.I.A.I have been sick with an obnoxious cold that is not all that bad, but will not go away. Subsequently I spend all of my non working time, sleeping. So obnoxious. I'm still not at my best but today is my first morning in a while when I don't feel my own mortality creeping up behind me.
I keep the spirit of the Lunar New Year in my heart all year long (Take that Christmas!) So in the spirit on continuing the celebration, I share with you the Giant Porcelain Rabbit of Jingdezhen. That of course being the home of Porcelain in China and subsequently the International home of porcelain. it is quite a place and ever ceramicist should make their holy journey to see it.
To celebrate the new year, Jingdezhen has constructed a giant porcelain rabbit is composed of 30,000 pieces.
Unfortunately it looks like the words greatest Pinata to me. Smashy, smashy.


 ________________________________________________________________________

No comments: